About Police Mutual
For over 140 years, we've been helping Officers, Staff and their families with their finances. With no shareholders, we are run for the benefit of our members and the Police Service which means we can focus on delivering the things that are most important to them.
We offer a great range of products and services exclusively for our members and are continually developing them to ensure they meet our members' needs. And today, around 200,000 members trust us with their finances.
So whether you're looking for exclusive car or home insurance, a savings or investment product with a built in guarantee, first class healthcare or advice on finding a mortgage, we can help you find the product that's right for you.
Who can be a Police Mutual member?
We're here for the wider Police Family:
- Serving and retired Police Officers
- Serving and retired Police Staff
- Your partner and your wider family:
- Brothers and sisters
- Children and grandchildren
- Nieces and Nephews, In-laws
Mortgage advice service
With our mortgage advice service, we take the stress out of your big decision.
When you choose Police Mutual to help you find a mortgage, you can rest assured we'll keep you on track and make sure you've got everything you need to make the big decision stress-free.
Why choose the Police Mutual Mortgage Advice Service?
- Access to the whole of the mortgage market - over 80 leading UK lenders
- Exclusive deals for the Police Family, that are not available elsewhere
- Free advice for our members - we only recommend products that are relevant to you
- No inconvenience - we're here to talk when you're free
We can help you with:
- Mortgages for first time buyers
- Help to Buy - mortgages with only a 5% deposit
- Mortgages for home movers
- Mortgage protection
- Home insurance
Call us on 0800 652 8984 (Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm) or find out more online
Our other services
For more information on these services: