0191 437 3000

Ill Health Pensions

You can only apply for an Injury on Duty Award once you have resigned or retired from the Force.

IOD Awards are designed to compensate you for an injury directly attributable to your role as a police officer.

Your Federation can offer advice and guidance as to how to apply for an IOD Pension.

Please email info@norpolfed.org.uk in the first instance giving brief details of your claim.

11-14 Apex Business Village | Annitsford | Cramlington | Northumberland | NE23 7BF
Tel: 0191 437 3000 | Fax: 0191 250 2961 | e: info@norpolfed.org.uk